Grdr Migration-Citizenship-Development is an NGO of professionals (agronomists, economists, sociologists, geographers, town planners, social workers, etc.) who put their know-how at the service of the populations of the territories in which it operates.
Created in 1969, the Grdr is one of the rare associations carrying out development actions both in the countries of departure, of passage and of reception (West Africa, Maghreb and France). In West Africa, the Grdr works closely with local authorities to strengthen decentralization policies. It contributes to cross-border cooperation in basins marked by strong human mobility.
In Europe, the Grdr works for social inclusion, professional integration, access to rights, education, entrepreneurship, struggle against discrimination, where the common denominator is the migrant needs.
- Academic partnerships, research coordination
- National and European partnership management, Policy dialogue, institutional coordination
- Mobilisation of elderly immigrants, local and national partners, multi stakeholders dialogue. Cross talk organisation.
- Mobilisation of young migrants, local and national partners, multi stakeholdes dialogue. Cross talk organisation.
Giselle Da Luz
- Mobilisation of diaspora collectives, second generation, women representation, local and national partners. Cross talk animation.
- Mobilisation of elderly immigrants, local and national partners. Cross talk animation.